SubjectRE: [RFC v2] /dev/iommu uAPI proposal
Date

This is what is proposed in this RFC. A successful binding generates a new
iommu_dev object for each vfio device. For mdev this object includes
its parent device, the defPASID marking this mdev, and the cookie
representing it in userspace. Later it is iommu_dev being recorded in
the attaching_data when the mdev is attached to an IOASID:

struct iommu_attach_data *__iommu_device_attach(
struct iommu_dev *dev, u32 ioasid, u32 pasid, int flags);

Then when a fault is reported, the fault handler just needs to figure out
iommu_dev according to {rid, pasid} in the raw fault data.

Thanks
Kevin

  Last update: 2021-07-15 05:57    [W:0.481 / U:0.108 seconds]