SubjectProjects
Date
Hello there,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits especially during
this challenging time of coronavirus pandemic. I hope you and
your family are well and keeping safe. Anyway, I am Jotham
Masuku, a wealth manager working with Flippiebecker Wealth in
South Africa. I got your contact through a b2b online business
directory when searching for business minded people in your
country. I am contacting you because one of my high profile
clients is interested in investing abroad and has asked me to
look for individuals and companies in your country with
productive business ideas and projects that he can invest in. He
wants to invest a substantial amount of asset abroad. I thought I
should contact you to see if you are interested in this
opportunity.

I have decided to keep this proposal very brief for now but I
will be happy to share more information and details upon
receiving a response from you to indicate your interest. I am
looking forward to hearing back from you so that we can plan a
strategy that will be beneficial to all parties. Please be kind
to also provide your direct contact telephone number for a verbal
discussion.

Best regards

J Masuku
Flippiebecker Wealth

  Last update: 2021-07-12 21:31    [W:0.019 / U:0.400 seconds]