SubjectRe: [RFC] /dev/ioasid uAPI proposal
On Thu, Jun 03, 2021 at 02:49:56AM +0000, Tian, Kevin wrote:
> [...]

Yeah... I'm not convinced that everything relevant here can be
reported per-device. I think we may have edge cases where
combinations of devices have restrictions that individual devices in
the set do not.

--
David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code
david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_
| _way_ _around_!
http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson

  Last update: 2021-06-03 08:29    [W:0.305 / U:0.616 seconds]