SubjectURGENT URGENT.
Good-Day Friend,

I know that this letter will come to you as surprise, I got your
contact address while am searching for foreign partner to assist me in
this business transaction that is present in our favor, My name is Mr.
KARIM ZAKARI, I am the Bill and Exchange (assistant) Manager (BOA)
BANK OF AFRICA. I'm proposing to lift in your name (US$16.5 Million
Dollars) that belong to our later customer, MR. GORPUN VLADIMIR From
Russia who died in Siber airline that crashed into sea at Israel on
4th October 2001.

I want to present you to my bank here as the beneficiary to this fund
and Am waiting for your response for more details, As you are willing
to execute this business opportunity with me.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Karim Zakari.

  Last update: 2021-06-28 21:33    [W:0.138 / U:0.004 seconds]