SubjectRe: dma_declare_coherent_memory and SuperH
> Hi SuperH maintainers,
>
> I have a vague recollection that you were planning on dropping support
> for non-devicetree platforms, is that still the case?

We'd like to convert them, but have to rustle up test hardware for what _is_
still available. (There was some motion towards this a year or so back, but it
petered out because pandemic and everyone got distracted halfway through.)

(We should definitely START by converting the r2d board qemu emulates. :)

> The reason I'm asking is because all but one users of
> dma_declare_coherent_memory are in the sh platform setup code, and
> I'd really like to move towards killing this function off.

Understood. Is there an easy "convert to this" I could do to those callers?

Rob

  Last update: 2021-06-27 00:19    [W:0.114 / U:0.848 seconds]