SubjectRe real estate investment
Dear friend ,

This is Maxi Samaniego, an independent & freelance business contractor. I am contacting you on behalf of my client whose identity shall not be disclosed, for now, to avoid conflict of interest reasons.
My client is considering an investment/business partnership in your country.

Details of the investment/transaction are highly confidential, and as such, I am unable to provide specifics until I confirm that this email is private to you.

Let me know if this is your private email or advise how to communicate with you securely and privately. Further details with specifics will be provided accordingly in our next communication.

Thank you for your time and for awaiting yours promptly.

You can respond to this private email: maxisama54@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Maxi Samaniego

  Last update: 2021-06-26 06:35    [W:0.036 / U:0.048 seconds]