SubjectRE: [RFC 1/3] ARM: dts: imx28: Add description for L2 switch on XEA board
Date

Hi Lukasz,

I don't have such plan now, and have no confidence to re-factor the legacy FEC driver and introduce new one,
which to support switchdev in a short time. I am not very experienced for FEC driver, since I have just maintained
it for half a year. To be honest, I have no idea in my head right now, we even don't have i.MX28 boards.
I'm so sorry about this, but I am also interested in it, I am finding time to increase related knowledge.

Best Regards,
Joakim Zhang

> Links:
> [1] -
> https://source.denx.de/linux/linux-imx28-l2switch/-/commits/imx28-v5.12-L2-u
> pstream-DSA-RFC_v1
> [2] -
> https://source.denx.de/linux/linux-imx28-l2switch/-/commits/imx28-v5.12-L2-u
> pstream-switchdev-RFC_v1
>
> > Best Regards,
> > Joakim Zhang
>

> Best regards,
>
> Lukasz Majewski
>
> --
>
> DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
> Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-59 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: lukma@denx.de

  Last update: 2021-06-25 10:29    [W:0.368 / U:0.880 seconds]