SubjectBusiness Offer!!!
--
Dear Friend,

My sincere apologies for sending you this unsolicited e-mail, but
based on strong instincts and deep conviction that you are a matured,
trustworthy and reliable person, I am compelled to write you and seek
your hand/co-operation in an investment/business scheme that will be
mutually beneficial.

My name is Łukasz Janusz Januszewski, Markets & Investment Banking,
Raiffeisen Bank International AG, Vienna, Austria. I by virtue of my
position have some good substantial sums of money in a private coded
bank account and I am seeking someone like you who will help me to
receive and have it invested in a profitable business venture in your
country.

Meanwhile, be rest assured that this offer is RISK-FREE but due to my
status in the society, you are required to keep this offer strictly
confidential and top secret. Kindly oblige me your full names, private
e-mail address, your age, contact phone number, your profession and
nationality.

Upon receipt of your positive response, I will oblige you fuller
details in my next e-mail correspondence, as it is said, "the taste of
the pudding is in the eating" so join hands with me to make this
once-in-a-life-opportunity a resounding success. Please have total
faith on this offer and TRUST me on this too!

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Łukasz Janusz Januszewski,
Markets & Investment Banking,
Raiffeisen Bank International AG,
Vienna, Austria.

  Last update: 2021-06-23 19:07    [W:0.023 / U:0.384 seconds]