SubjectRe: Maintainers / Kernel Summit 2021 planning kick-off
On 09.06.21 12:37, David Hildenbrand wrote:
> On 28.05.21 16:58, James Bottomley wrote:

>>> Speak for yourself, remember that Europe and other parts of the world
>>> are not as "flush" with vaccines as the US currently is :(
>>
>> The rollout is accelerating in Europe.  At least in Germany, I know
>> people younger than me are already vaccinated.
>
> And I know people younger than you in Germany personally ( ;) ) that are
> not vaccinated yet and might not even get the first shot before
> September, not even dreaming about a second one + waiting until the
> vaccine is fully in effect.

And I know *a lot* of people who will never take part in this generic
human experiment that basically creates a new humanoid race (people
who generate and exhaust the toxic spike proteine, whose gene sequence
doesn't look quote natural). I'm one of them, as my whole family.

> So yes, sure, nobody can stop people that think the pandemic is over
> ("we are vaccinated") from meeting in person.

Pandemic ? Did anybody look at the actual scientific data instead of
just watching corporate tv ? #faucigate

--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert

  Last update: 2021-06-10 20:08    [W:0.212 / U:0.032 seconds]