SubjectRe:Hon.Barr.Desmond Williams. Esq, urgent reply.
Dear ,

Greetings!

Compliment of the day, do accept my apologies if my mail does not meet
your personal ethics, in due respect I want to introduce myself and
this business opportunity to you. My name is Hon Barrister Desmond
Williams Esq. Of Williams Chambers & Associate, a personal attorney to
my late client. I wish to know if we can work together.

I would like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client who has
an account valued 4.5million United States dollars, with a deposit
bank. She died without any registered next of kin and the funds now
have an open beneficiary mandate.

The board of directors of her Bank adopted a resolution and I was
mandated to provide her next of kin as her personal attorney for the
payment of this money or else the fund will be diverted to the
government treasury’s account as an abandoned property.

Fortunately, it’s very easy for me to back you up with certify
attestation certification on your name to make you become her official
next of kin. Your seriousness will permit me to send you more details
on how you will execute this fund into your bank account, kindly
indicate your interest immediately.

I will give you more details once you reply back with the information
as stated below:

1. Full name........
2. Address......
3. Country.......
4. Gender/age......
5. Mobile n°......
6. Occupation.....
7. E-mail address....

I look urgently to get your response as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Barr Desmond Williams. Esq.

  Last update: 2021-05-25 07:10    [W:0.031 / U:0.092 seconds]