SubjectDear Client
Dear Client

I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the
Chamber.

furthermore content of your email from this DHL master card offices
fund of $5.5 USD million after the board of directors meetings, the
united nations government have decided to issue you your (ATM) valued
at 5.5 million united states dollar. This is to bring to your notice
that your valued sum of 5.5 million dollar has being credited into
(ATM) master card and has been handle to the foreign remittance
department to send it to you in your favor.

With your (ATM) you will have access to make daily withdrawals of
$10.000.00 united state dollars dailies as already programmed until
you Withdraw your total sum in your (ATM) card which has registered in
our system for payment record,

as soon as we receive your information’s and your home address of your
country as already programmed, we will send your (ATM) card through
DHL courier service, we have received a signal from the Swiss world
bank to infect your transfer to you within one week,

we have just finished our annual general meeting with the central bank
of America (boa). at the end of the board of directors meeting, we
have concluded to immediately issue you as soon as possible,

And your value sum has been credited into your (ATM) card account,
which you will use to withdraw your fund in any part of the world, we
have issued and credited your (ATM) card in your name, your (ATM) will
be insure by the insurance company and send to you,

Meanwhile I request on your return mail, kindly re-send me your data's
information's:

1. Your Name in Full:
2. Your Address:
3. You're Occupation:
4. Your Nationality;
5. Your City;
6. You're Telephone with :
7. Mobile number:
8. Your Age:
9. Your Gender:

Through any available courier company of our choice,

Director DHL service,
Thanks,
Mr.Ibrahim Zufar

  Last update: 2021-04-26 20:04    [W:0.021 / U:0.032 seconds]