SubjectRe: Proposal With Jeffery & Schulman
--
Hello ,

I sent you an email before about an inheritance without hearing from
you. Let me reintroduce my email again to you and please reply
immediately.

My name is Mr. Peter Schulman the principal attorney at Jeffery &
Schulman Law Office based in Canada. I am contacting you because of my
deceased client who died leaving some funds with a bank in Europe in
the sum of 9,850,000 USD. I want to announce you as a heir/beneficiary
to the fund.

You don't have to worry, this transaction will be done legally without
any problem. If you are interested, I can give you more information
about my proposal as soon as i get your reply.

Regards,
Best Regards,

Mr. Peter Schulman
Senior Partner | Project Manager | Litigation

Jeffery & Schulman Law Office
1230 Bay Street
Suite 810 Toronto
Ontario, M5R 2A7

  Last update: 2021-04-15 14:50    [W:0.050 / U:1.084 seconds]