SubjectRe: Regression v5.12-rc3: net: stmmac: re-init rx buffers when mac resume back

On 25/03/2021 08:12, Joakim Zhang wrote:

>> fails.
>>> It's really strange, but I also don't know what architectural differences could
>> affect this. Sorry.

I realised that for the board which fails after this change is made, it
has the IOMMU enabled. The other board does not at the moment (although
work is in progress to enable). If I add 'iommu.passthrough=1' to
cmdline for the failing board, then it works again. So in my case, the
problem is linked to the IOMMU being enabled.

Does you platform enable the IOMMU?

Thanks
Jon

--
nvpublic

  Last update: 2021-03-30 14:53    [W:0.062 / U:2.636 seconds]