SubjectDear Friend,
--
Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose,Well it
is a pleasure to contact you on this regard and i pray that this will
turn out to be everlasting relationship for both of us.Presently i
work in the Bank as bill and exchange manager.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund $10.4
Million us dollars to your Bank account, and i will use my position
here in the bank to effect a hitch free transfer of the fund to your
bank account and there will be no trace.I agree that 40% of this money
will be for you as my foriegn partner,50% for me while 10% will be for
the expenses that will occur in this transaction .If you are really
interested in my proposal further details of the Transfer will be
forwarded unto you as soon as I receive your willingness mail for
successful transfer.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.michel kafando.

  Last update: 2021-12-08 02:29    [W:1.029 / U:0.596 seconds]