SubjectLet's work together
Hello,

My name is Ms. Lori from Washington, USA. I work as a Foreign
Operations Manager at a reputable bank. I am the account manager for
one of our deceased clients, an oil and gas contractor who died of a
heart attack in 2012. He had a fixed deposit account with our bank
worth $6.3 million. And he didn't specify a next heir when he opened
the account. He died without any closest registered relative as he had
been divorced for a long time and had no children. I decided to
contact you for our mutual benefit, knowing that you have the same
last name as my deceased client.

I am very pleased to see your name and I look forward to your
cooperation in presenting you to the bank as the next of kin and I
guarantee that this will be done under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect us from any breach of the law. And for your participation
in this deal, you will receive 50% of the total amount after the money
is transferred to you, and I will receive 50%. If you are interested,
please contact me for more procedures.

  Last update: 2021-12-29 10:27    [W:0.038 / U:0.168 seconds]