SubjectFrom Mrs.Rhoda Ahmmed H.Mohammed/ READ AND ANSWER
Please reply me to my personal email address(
rhodamohammed2022@gmail.com ) for more details , Hello Dear,I am
Mrs.Rhoda Ahmmed Mohammed, the Wife of late Chief Ahmmed H. Mohammed,
a native of Mende district in the northern province of SierraL
eone,before the death of my late Husband,He was appointed as the
Director of Sierra Leone mining cooperation (S.L.M.C)
Freetown,According to my husband, this huge money was accrued from
mining cooperation,diamonds and Gold sales overdrafts and minor
sales,I am looking for a Serious Investor that will help me because my
late Family wanted to kill me and collect the Deposit Certificate and
Agreement Certificate from me but I run away from my country with the
Documents,I want a God fearing, honest and trustworthy person that
will help me receive this money in your Bank Account and Invest the
money in your country or any country of your it is ver urgent please.I
will give you the full details as soon as you get back to me through
my personal email addres rhodamohammed2022@gmail.com )Mrs.Rhoda
hmmed H.Mohammed

  Last update: 2021-12-27 11:52    [W:0.052 / U:0.532 seconds]