SubjectHello Dear, My Name is Mrs. Jane Lily from America, I read about you in a website and I would love to employ you in assisting some of the Street Children to protect themselves against spreading of coronavirus in your country. Please reply this message vi
--
Hello Dear,
My Name is Mrs. Jane Lily from America, I read about you in a website
and I would love to employ you in assisting some of the Street
Children to protect themselves against spreading of coronavirus in
your country. Please reply this message via my private email address:
jane.lily84@aol.com so that I will tell you about myself and send you
some money to carry on with the humanitarian work. I wait for your
immediate response.

Yours sincerely
Mrs. Jane Lily

  Last update: 2021-12-22 13:56    [W:0.029 / U:0.536 seconds]