SubjectFair IT: Red Cube symbol follows Sid/ZIN legacy, with correct translation.
As my channel description now reads:

In the advent of C64 mini. Where Flash Gordon, Skate or Die, Sanxion
(Zzap Version) where Rob Hubbards best tracks. Later producer Bit and
nearby CRB was two of the main actors in the Amiga Scene, and exited in
93/94 respectively. TBL took over for both for PC Scene, And Zelda OOT
took over for this again for the mainstream. And artists like Kyary
Pamyu Pamyu represents the legacy.

And Bit became more famous for Mar Trance production.

Now relevant Indie culture again, with Bitcoin 3D printing, and Open
Source Nix.
The soundchip named after 𝒮𝒾𝒹, a translation term in The Quran, like
the electronics industry ZIN. While San Francisco Bay Area combines
both. And Buddhism seems based on the form 𝒮𝒾𝒹𝒽𝓊. And we spice it
up, with some more from it. And our Red Cube symbol follows, with
correct translation. (www for more).

From Drammen, In Hyperia (muslim name)/Norway, home of The Vikings
(dwelled by the bay, actually Creekstead River, where I grew up).

Serenity,
Bit, producer.

http://www.7-r.pt

  Last update: 2021-12-22 11:38    [W:0.113 / U:0.044 seconds]