SubjectRegarding Of My Late Father's Fund $10,200,000,
dear,

I am Mmamie Shimirah from FreeTown Capital of Sierra Leone, Time of
opposed to the government of President Ahmad Tejan Kebbah the
ex-leader since 21st November 2005 But I am current residing in Calavi
Benin Republic due to war of my country, my mother killed on 04/01/2002 for
Sierra Leone civilian war and I am only child for my family bad news
that my father passed away on 25/11/2018. During the war my father
made a lot of money through the illegal sales of Diamonds to the tune
of $10,200,000.

This money is currently and secretly kept in ECOWAS security company
in Porto-Novo City of Benin Republic, but because of the political
turmoil which still
exists in Africa, I can not invest the money by myself, hence am
soliciting your help to help me take these funds into your custody for
invest.

I want to add here that if agreed 35% that's $3,570,000 of the total
worth of the fund will be yours minus your total expenses incurred
during the clearing of the fund in Porto Novo Benin.

I would like to invest on heavy duty agricultural equipment and earth
moving machines to enable me go into a full scale mechanized farming.
l wait to hear from you

  Last update: 2021-12-21 03:07    [W:0.046 / U:0.912 seconds]