SubjectPlease respond urgently
Greetings,

I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is
informed of this communication. I need your urgent assistance in
transferring the sum of $11.3million immediately to your private
account.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years
now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

I want to release the money to you as a relative to our deceased
customer (the account owner) who died along with his supposed NEXT OF
KIN on 16th October 2005. The Banking laws here do not allow such
money to stay more than 17 years, because the money will be recalled
to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed funds.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how
the business will be executed.

Please respond urgently and delete if you are not interested.

Best Regards,
Mr. Ahmed Hassan

  Last update: 2021-12-20 10:28    [W:0.145 / U:0.020 seconds]