SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] Networking for 5.16-rc6
On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 1:32 PM Jakub Kicinski <kuba@kernel.org> wrote:

> Relatively large batches of fixes from BPF and the WiFi stack,
> calm in general networking.

Hmm. I get a very different diffstat, and also a different shortlog
than the one you quote.

I do get the top commit you claim:

> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net.git tags/net-5.16-rc6
>
> for you to fetch changes up to 0c3e2474605581375d808bb3b9ce0927ed3eef70:
>
> Merge https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf (2021-12-16 13:06:49 -0800)

But your shortlog doesn't contain

Alexei Starovoitov (3):
bpf: Fix extable fixup offset.
bpf: Fix extable address check.
selftest/bpf: Add a test that reads various addresses.

Daniel Borkmann (7):
bpf: Fix kernel address leakage in atomic fetch
bpf, selftests: Add test case for atomic fetch on spilled pointer
bpf: Fix kernel address leakage in atomic cmpxchg's r0 aux reg
bpf, selftests: Update test case for atomic cmpxchg on r0 with pointer
bpf: Fix signed bounds propagation after mov32
bpf: Make 32->64 bounds propagation slightly more robust
bpf, selftests: Add test case trying to taint map value pointer

Kumar Kartikeya Dwivedi (1):
selftests/bpf: Fix OOB write in test_verifier

Magnus Karlsson (1):
xsk: Do not sleep in poll() when need_wakeup set

Paul Chaignon (2):
bpf: Fix incorrect state pruning for <8B spill/fill
selftests/bpf: Tests for state pruning with u32 spill/fill

and that seems to be the missing diffstat contents also.

It looks like your pull request was done without that last merge, even
though you do mention it as being the top of tree.

I've pulled this, because that last merge looks fine and intentional,
but I'd like you to double-check your workflow to see what happened to
give a stale diffstat and shortlog...

Linus

  Last update: 2021-12-17 00:15    [W:0.177 / U:0.016 seconds]