SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] Thermal control fix for v5.16-rc5
On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 11:43 PM Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 12:11 PM Rafał Wysocki <rjwysocki@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > This fixes the definition of one of the Tiger Lake MMIO registers
> > in the int340x thermal driver (Sumeet Pawnikar).
>
> Funky.
>
> You sent me three pull requests, and two of them came with your normal
> address, and now the third from a new gmail one that I've never seen
> before.

Well, I had used that address before I started to use the kernel.org
one. Now I'm using it for personal stuff, but sometimes it slips
through. Sorry for the confusion.

> I also note that this one uses the proper utf-8 "Rafał" rather than
> "Rafael" - is that your preferred spelling?

It's Rafael in the English-speaking part of the world.

> I see the signed tag, and I notice that you do have this gmail address
> in your key, so this is all fine, but now I'm not sure how to spell
> your name any more ;)

It actually is fine both ways as far as I'm concerned. :-)

That said the people on the mailing lists are used to the Rafael one
so I'd rather stick to using it here.

Cheers!

  Last update: 2021-12-11 00:18    [W:0.056 / U:0.552 seconds]