Subject
May the Almighty Lord be with you....
Am A WIDOW TO LATE MR David Lunner, I AM 59 .YEARS OLD. My name is
Josephine HOLLAND. I am married to Late Mr. David HOLLAND, who worked
in the France Embassy a here in Lome -Togo West Africa for nine years
before he died in the
year 2019.

You are chosen to Receive A Donation Cash Grant of my late husband
that funds $5.7,000, 000,00 (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars) to help the poor and orphanages through your
sincere help before my death. I am suffering from long time cancer of
the Breast, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating
and it is quite obvious that I wouldn't live any more longer according
to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very bad stage that no
hope for me to be a living person again, All i need from you is your
sincerity to use this funds to do this project as i desired and I need
your information as where My Bank will be sending the funds,

such as:
Receiver's name:_ Address:_ Phone
number:_ Country:_

Please do not be offended by the way or manner I came to you as a
stranger to do this, it is about the only way I could get to you after
going through your contacts Id. I shall give you the contacts of the
bank. For legitimacy with a letter of authority that will establish
you as my appointed beneficiary of this money.

I am waiting for your reply.
From Sister Josephine HOLLAND.

You should contact me through my private email address:

mrsjosephineoneholland@gmail.com

  Last update: 2021-11-26 13:39    [W:0.043 / U:0.968 seconds]