SubjectRe: [tip:x86/core 1/1] arch/x86/um/../lib/csum-partial_64.c:98:12: error: implicit declaration of function 'load_unaligned_zeropad'
On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 4:41 PM David Laight <David.Laight@aculab.com> wrote:

> [...]

Cant that just be solved by having the two independent adcx/adox chains work
from region that are 16+ bytes apart? For 40 byte ipv6 header it will be simple.

> David
>
> -
> Registered Address Lakeside, Bramley Road, Mount Farm, Milton Keynes, MK1 1PT, UK
> Registration No: 1397386 (Wales)

  Last update: 2021-11-27 00:07    [W:0.051 / U:1.352 seconds]