SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] RISC-V Patches for the 5.16 Merge Window, Part 1
From
On Fri, 12 Nov 2021 14:22:54 PST (-0800), schwab@linux-m68k.org wrote:
> On Nov 12 2021, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
>
>> I wasn't planning on sending anything else for the merge window.
>
> Not even the KBUILD_EXTMOD build fix?

Sorry, I hadn't seen that one. I found some bugs in my test suite when
getting it to run on the new machines so I've got some new failures I'm
working through, which is sort of blocking up everything right now.
Everything in this PR was tested the old way so I'm confident in it, but
I usually do a merge with Linus' tree and test that before sending a PR.
In hindsight it might have been better to skip that this time around,
given all the headaches getting things up and running, but it's too late
for that now.

I'd like to get back on a more solid footing before trying to pick up
more stuff -- I guess that's a pretty trivial fix, but anything in the
build system can run into wrinkles (also looks like it was broken in
5.15, so it'll have to get backported).

  Last update: 2021-11-13 00:12    [W:0.038 / U:0.080 seconds]