SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] zstd changes for v5.16
Date

> On Nov 11, 2021, at 2:59 PM, Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 10:47 AM Nick Terrell <terrelln@fb.com> wrote:
>>
>> I just wanted to make sure that you’ve received my pull request. I’m a newbie
>> here, so I want to make sure I’m not making a stupid mistake that means you’ve
>> missed my message. I’d hate for this PR to not even be considered for merging
>> in this window because of some mistake I’ve made.
>
> Oh, it's in my queue, but it's basically at the end of my queue
> because I will need to take a much deeper look into what's going on.
>
> It's not just that you're a new source of pulls, it's also that this
> is a big change and completely changes the organization of the zlib
> stuff. So every time I look at my list of pending pulls, this always
> ends up being "I'll do all the normal ones first".
>
> So it's not lost, but this is the kind of pull that I tend to do when
> my queues have emptied. Which they haven't done yet..

Thanks for the ack, I really appreciate it! I figured that was the case.

When you do get a chance to take a look, please let me know if there
is anything more I can do to make it easier for you. In the meantime,
I’ll focus on getting my key better signed.

Best,
Nick

> Linus

  Last update: 2021-11-12 01:13    [W:0.058 / U:2.140 seconds]