SubjectRe: Thorsten is tracking regression again and could need a little help (was: Re: Linux 5.15)
On Mon, Nov 01, 2021 at 05:49:40AM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> example by simply forwarding the mail to regressions@leemhuis.info or
> CCing that address on a reply. I'll handle everything else then and tell
> regzbot about it. But if you feel adventurous, you can also skip me as
> the man-in-the-middle and tell the bot directly. To do that, just send a
> reply to the report to the regressions mailing list
> (regressions@lists.linux.dev) either directly or by CCing it on a reply
> you would have written anyway; when doing so, place something like
> '#regzbot ^introduced v5.15..' (separated by blank lines) somewhere in
> the text, as outlined in regzbot's 'getting started guide' or its
> reference documentation:
> https://gitlab.com/knurd42/regzbot/-/blob/main/docs/getting_started.md
> https://gitlab.com/knurd42/regzbot/-/blob/main/docs/reference.md
>
> That's it, regzbot then on its next run will add the report to the list
> of tracked regression. I'll keep an eye on things and try to fix any
> problems I notice, as there likely will be a few. But then doesn't need
> to bother you.
>
> There is one thing that would really help: if one or two subsystem
> maintainers could give regzbot a shot for all the regression reports
> they get, even for easy fixes, as the bot really needs something to chew
> on. Any volunteers?

I'll try it for the USB subsystem this merge cycle. Do you want a bug
report email redirected to that address or will a simple forward work
well enough?

thanks,

greg k-h

  Last update: 2021-11-01 13:33    [W:0.100 / U:0.328 seconds]