SubjectFrom Mr. Erich Aloisius Keller,
Dear Friend.
My name is Mr. Erich Aloysius Keller, from western Germany, and
advocating as a lawyer here in West Africa, I came across your e-mail
contact prior to a private search while in need of an honest and
sincere person to assist and partner with me to secure a fund belong
to my late client (Engr.Philip) .I am a legal practitioner and also
the personal legal attorney to (Engr.Philip) here in west Africa (Lome
Togo), I want to use this opportunity to discuss some left over
money with you, the money in question belong to My Late Client, who
died on April 2007, my Late Client deposited the money with the BCEAO
BANK here without any next of kin and, I want you to assist me in
order to transfer a sum of (US$13.8 Million) into your reliable
account as a next of kin. The board of directors of the bank is
planning to confiscate the consignment fund if i couldn't present the
next of kin to his estates within the next 21 working days. However,
it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me contact you
for this transaction. Further details of the transfer will be
forwarded to you if you are interested.
Thank you and Warm Regards.

(Associate Erich Aloisius Keller (SAT TV)

  Last update: 2021-10-22 13:34    [W:0.023 / U:0.104 seconds]