SubjectRe: Any tracing mechanism can track the executed instructions of a user process in the kernel?

take a look at rr-project.org

what rr does

rr aspires to be your primary C/C++ debugging tool for Linux,
replacing — well, enhancing — gdb. You record a failure once, then
debug the recording, deterministically, as many times as you want. The
same execution is replayed every time.

rr also provides efficient reverse execution under gdb. Set
breakpoints and data watchpoints and quickly reverse-execute to where
they were hit.

  Last update: 2021-10-18 23:01    [W:1.016 / U:0.012 seconds]