SubjectLOANS AND INVESTMENT
Dear Sir,

Aseel Islamic finance PJSC is private joint stock company that was
established in 2006 and has built a leading market position for itself
in the UAE's Islamic finance market which specializes in loan finance
and investment activities in real estate, hospitality, industrial &
sustainable technologies, strategic financial investments, specialized
education, healthcare services, agriculture, manufacturing,
mining,energy and additional environmentally sustainable projects.

My name is Mr. Ibn Ahmad Mustafa . Do you have projects that require
funding? We have finance available for your projects with over 2
trillion private and corporate investment portfolios. Aseel Islamic
finance PJSC is looking for equity partners, entrepreneur, fund
raisers and portfolio managers who will pay up to 4.5% interest and/or
part equity position with a 5 to 10 year hold. In 2030, we plan on
acquiring up to 2 trillion in high-quality, low risk assets and
investments to capitalize on the current market cycle.

Aseel Islamic finance PJSC is acting as a lender and the fund will be
disbursed on a clear interest rate of 3.5% annually to the equity
partners and entrepreneurs for their investment projects. We also give
a 2% commission to brokers, who bring project owners for finance or
other opportunities.

For further details, kindly send us your business plans or project summary.

Regards,

Mr. Ibn Ahmad Mustafa
International Business Coordinator
Aseel Islamic Finance PJSC
Al Mankhool, Dubai C2 Tower,
Ground floor,P.O 94669 Dubai, UAE
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Email : ahmadmustafa.7800@gmail.com

  Last update: 2021-10-18 19:40    [W:0.020 / U:0.092 seconds]