SubjectFriend,
Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private search while in
need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological
Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a
single Mother and a Widow with three Children.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted
investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status,
however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in
your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in
the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you based on the future investment earning profits.
Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

  Last update: 2021-10-13 16:42    [W:0.026 / U:0.344 seconds]