SubjectVery Urgent.
Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know
that this letter may come to you as big surprise. Actually, I came
across your E-mail from my personal search afterward I decided to
email you directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my
final wish before i die.

Meanwhile, I am Mrs. Rita Hassan, 62 years old,I am suffering from a
long time cancer and from all indication my condition is really
deteriorating As a matter of fact, registered nurse by profession
while my husband was dealing on Gold Dust and Gold Dory Bars till his
sudden death the year 2019 then I took over his business till date. In
fact,at this moment I have a deposit sum of $5.5million dollars with
one of the leading bank.

Therefore, I want you to receive the money and take 30% to take care
of yourself and family while 70% should be use basically on
humanitarian purposes mostly to orphanages home, Motherless babies
home,contact me for more details on this email.
(ritahassan02@gmail.com )

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Rita Hassan.

  Last update: 2021-10-14 00:51    [W:0.037 / U:0.652 seconds]