SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] [CFP] Call for Sessions - linux.conf.au Online 2021 Kernel Miniconf
On 30/11/20 1:45 pm, Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> LCA2021 Kernel Miniconf - Online - 2021-01-23
>
> LCA Kernel Miniconf submissions now open! (Ever wanted to present at
> LCA, but couldn't justify flying to Australia? Well, 2021 is your chance
> - we're going online-only for reasons you're probably aware of.)
>
> Submissions close: 2020-12-18, 23:59 AoE/UTC-12
> Submissions: https://linux.conf.au/proposals/submit/kernel-miniconf/
> More info: https://lca-kernel.ozlabs.org/2021-cfs.html

The deadline has been extended until January 7 - we're looking for talks
on a broad range of kernel topics, so please feel free to submit a
proposal about anything kernel-related!

--
Andrew Donnellan OzLabs, ADL Canberra
ajd@linux.ibm.com IBM Australia Limited

  Last update: 2021-01-03 08:50    [W:2.035 / U:1.584 seconds]