SubjectRe: SDX -Optimal sellingpoints for a Nix mahcine.
So what we are looking at, at salepoints for an optimal nix machine is:

- 48bit Graphics
- LCPU - Library Accelerated CPU, for low latency and jitter.
- 4K / 8K subpixels resolution.

- name sdX, as supply and demand is a monotheistic principle of a
perfected nix name.

With realtime audio being a real and valid option here, with fast
reponse <0.5ms, like Amiga once was for the Trance genre. And Amiga was
nix inspired.
And really the available source nix is a similar crowd now.

Serenity,
Ywe Cærlyn
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q

Den 21.07.2020 18:07, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:
> I had an idea more on this project, what about 48bit Graphics? It seems
> to summarize the gaming scene, in a bitdepth concept. And also fixes
> GNU, which could have been about this!
>
> Then this also falls in harmony with the fair pay movement at large.
>
> Serenity,
> Ywe Cærlyn.

  Last update: 2020-07-21 19:08    [W:0.095 / U:0.028 seconds]