SubjectConfirmation Number
--
Dear %EMAIL%,

Thank you for scheduling a payment to your PayPal account. We detect
unauthorized login Attempts to your PayPal from other IP location.
Details
are provided below.

Payment Date: %DATE%

Amount: $139.00

Confirmation Number: PP33659558

This payment will be posted to your account on the date you requested.
If
you need to modify or cancel your scheduled payment, Log in to your
PayPal
account and complete the steps required to secure your account. For your
protection, account access will remain limited until you complete these
steps.

LOGIN NOW

Thanks for being a PayPal Credit customer.

Do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to account
inquiries
sent in reply to this email. This email is not for marketing purposes;
it
contains information about servicing your account. If you previously
opted
out of marketing communications from us, those preferences do not apply
this email. PayPal is located at 9690 Deereco Rd, Suite 110, Timonium,
MD
21093. Copyright 2020 Bill Me Later Inc. The PayPal account is issued by
Synchrony Bank.[unhandled content-type:application/octet-stream]

  Last update: 2020-07-20 09:34    [W:0.070 / U:1.500 seconds]