SubjectRe: ioremap and dma cleanups and fixes for superh (2nd resend)
On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 02:31:00PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> Hi Christoph!
>
> On 7/14/20 2:18 PM, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> > can you take a look and possibly pick up the series below that untangles
> > and sorts out minor issues with the sh ioremap and dma code?
> >
> > I sent this out a few times, but never got an answer. If you don't
> > want to pick up the series I can also take it through one of my trees
> > if I get ACKs.
>
> Rich already said he is fine with most of the changes but we need to test
> the DMA changes first to make sure they didn't break anything.
>
> Thanks again for your continued efforts.

Yes. Sorry I didn't also reply in the original thread.

I'd like to have a way to test the DMA changes or testing feedback
from someone using an affected configuration just because they're
sufficiently nontrivial (Adrian might be able to do this? If so that'd
be great; if not let me know if it's testable in qemu), but the rest
look good to go.

Big thanks for your efforts to clean all this up!

Rich

  Last update: 2020-07-14 17:59    [W:2.100 / U:0.224 seconds]