SubjectRe: [v2] Documentation: Coccinelle: fix typos and command example

>> …
>>> Feel free to submit patches.
>>
>> How do you think about to use the following command variant
>> for the adjustment of the software documentation?
>>
>> + make C=1 CHECK='scripts/coccicheck' 'path/to/file.o'
>
> I don't understand the reason for that change...

Is our understanding still incomplete for the support of source code checking parameters
by the make script?

* Will software analysis be performed in addition to the desired compilation
of a source file (according to the selected object file)?

* How do you think about to trigger only the generation of analysis results
for a single file?

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2020-07-01 15:33    [W:0.068 / U:0.072 seconds]