SubjectRe: remove dead bdi congestion leftovers
On Wed, Jul 01 2020 at  5:06am -0400,
Christoph Hellwig <hch@lst.de> wrote:

> Hi Jens,
>
> we have a lot of bdi congestion related code that is left around without
> any use. This series removes it in preparation of sorting out the bdi
> lifetime rules properly.

I could do some git archeology to see what the fs, mm and block core
changes were to stop using bdi congested but a pointer to associated
changes (or quick recap) would save me some time.

Also, curious to know how back-pressure should be felt back up the IO
stack now? (apologies if these are well worn topics, I haven't been
tracking this area of development).

Thanks,
Mike

  Last update: 2020-07-01 19:42    [W:0.311 / U:1.576 seconds]