SubjectRe: Hang on wireless removal..
From
Hi, sorry for the top post, on my phone.

Yes, your analysis is spot on I think. I've got a fix for this in my jberg/mac80211 tree, there's a deadlock with a work struct and the rtnl.

Sorry about that. My testing should've caught it, but that exact scenario didn't happen, and lockdep for disabled due to some unrelated issues at early boot,so this didn't show up... (I also sent fixes for the other issue in user mode Linux)

Johannes

--
Sent from my phone.

  Last update: 2020-06-06 09:57    [W:0.081 / U:0.104 seconds]