SubjectVery urgent
--
Hello dear.
My name is (Princess Olga Gbagbo) I am 17 Years old. The only daughter
of late (Mr. Austine Gbagbo) a Gold dealer. Who lost his life in the
course of Insurgence Attack on his way to their company. My late
father have deposit ($6.6 Million dollars), with this enabling
conditions for the release of the money to me as his only child. That
upon request for the release of the money, there must be evidence of
investment intentions especially outside my country.

I contacted you to know if you can help me in partnership in your
company or possibly advise me on any investment opportunity in your
country so that you can receive my inheritance money. When I reach
agreement with you, my inherited money will be release to you and I
will come over to your country to commence business with you, also to
continue my studies. Because my life is no longer safe here that is
why I contacted you. Please I am expecting your urgent reply to my
email, thanks and God bless you.

Yours Sincerely.
Princess Olga Gbagbo.
Email; olga13gbagbo@yahoo.com

  Last update: 2020-06-05 13:11    [W:0.026 / U:1.472 seconds]