SubjectRe: [v2] iio: magnetometer: ak8974: Fix runtime PM imbalance on error in ak8974_probe()
>> How were the chances that my patch review comments would be taken
>> better into account?
>> https://lore.kernel.org/linux-iio/dd84c12f-277d-27e7-3727-4592e530e4ed@web.de/
>> https://lkml.org/lkml/2020/5/31/152
>
> I'm not sure why, but your reply did not have a reply-to field in the header
> as such my email client did not present it alongside the patch.

There are some factors involved for this undesirable effect.

Example:
My software selection contains open issues in the handling of mailto links
according to the communication interface “public inbox”.

> Hence I missed it when applying.

Can my approach for a patch review reminder get more attention?

> Agreed it would have been nicer to have fixed those typos.

Thanks for this positive feedback.

> However, they don't affect comprehensibility of the message
> so I'm not that worried about having them in the log.

Can you get other concerns around the quality of commit messages?

Will it become more interesting to take another look at jump targets
for the exception handling?

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2020-06-27 17:53    [W:0.051 / U:0.272 seconds]