SubjectCompensation,
Attention Beneficiary!!!

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed United
Nation’s Secretary-General, and the governing body of the UNITED
NATION’S Monetary Unit, to investigate the unnecessary delay on your
compensation payment, recommended and approved in your favor. During
the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your
payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials who are
trying to divert your funds into their private accounts.

To forestall this, security for your funds was organized in the form
of your personal identification number (PIN) (Atm Card) and this will
enable only you to have direct control over your funds in the (Atm
Card). We will monitor this payment ourselves to avoid the hopeless
situation created by the Officials. An irrevocable payment guarantee
has been issued on your payment. However, we are happy to inform you
that based on our recommendation/instructions, your complete
compensation funds have been credited in your favor through (Atm
Card).

You are therefore advised to contact: Mrs. Syvie Riene, through her
e-mail address: syvieriene20@gmail.com contact her now for the release
of your (Atm Card ) to you. As soon as you establish a contact with
her, an Atm Card will be issued to you which you can use to withdraw
your funds in any Atm machine in any part of the world, So if you like
to receive your funds through this means you are advised to contact
Mrs. Syvie Riene, Also be inform that the total amount in the Atm Card
which you are to receive is USD$2,750,000.00.

We expect your urgent response to this email to enable us to monitor
this payment effectively, thereby, making contact with Mrs. Syvie
Riene, as directed to avoid further delay.

Regards
Mr. Newton Williams

  Last update: 2020-06-27 02:32    [W:0.036 / U:0.040 seconds]