SubjectRe: Strange problem with SCTP+IPv6
On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 5:48 AM Michael Tuexen
<michael.tuexen@lurchi.franken.de> wrote:

> [...]
You mean SCTP_REMOTE_UDP_ENCAPS_PORT sockopt, right?
We have this in our to-do list. I mixed rfc6951 with the userland one.
Will prioritize this feature. Thanks.

> Best regards
> Michael
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Marcelo
> >

> >> Best regards
> >> Michael

  Last update: 2020-06-24 09:17    [W:0.271 / U:0.228 seconds]