SubjectRE: lists.infradead.org restored from backup, git.infradead.org down.
Date
Hi,

There is this page:
https://www.mail-archive.com/openwrt-devel@lists.openwrt.org/

Don't know whether they provide a sufficient interface though or will respond and help if asked nicely ...

Best

Adrian

> Users will have to resubscribe (and in some cases, unsubscribe again).
> Apologies for the inconvenience.
>
> If you had personal email hosted on, or going through,
> bombadil.infradead.org then please let me know and we can move you to
> another box.
>
> The dead box was also git.infradead.org; I'll be fixing that next... if you had an
> account and want it reinstated then please let me know.

  Last update: 2020-06-22 17:00    [W:0.993 / U:0.220 seconds]