SubjectIt Is My Great Pleasure To Contact You
Dear Friend,
Greetings and Nice Day.
Assalamu Alaikum
May i use this medium to open a mutual communication with you seeking
your acceptance towards investing in your country under your
management as my partner, My name is Aisha Gaddafi and presently
living in Oman, i am a Widow and single Mother with three Children,
the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel
Muammar Gaddafi) and presently i am under political asylum protection
by the Omani Government.

I have funds worth"Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United
State Dollars" $27.500.000.00 US Dollar which i want to entrust on
you for
investment project in your country.If you are willing to handle this
project on my behalf, kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you
more details to start the transfer process.
I shall appreciate your urgent response through my email address.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddaf

  Last update: 2020-06-19 17:32    [W:0.033 / U:0.020 seconds]