SubjectRe: next/master bisection: baseline.login on ox820-cloudengines-pogoplug-series-3
On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 15:23:45 +0100
Guillaume Tucker <guillaume.tucker@collabora.com> wrote:

> On 18/06/2020 15:09, Miquel Raynal wrote:
> > Hi Guillaume,
> >
> > Miquel Raynal <miquel.raynal@bootlin.com> wrote on Thu, 18 Jun 2020
> > 15:23:24 +0200:
> >
> >> Hi Guillaume,
> >>
> >> Guillaume Tucker <guillaume.tucker@collabora.com> wrote on Thu, 18 Jun
> >> 2020 13:28:05 +0100:

> >> Thanks for the report, I will not be able to manage it before Monday,
> >> but I'll try to take care of it early next week.
> >
> > Actually Boris saw the issue, I just updated nand/next, it should be
> > part of tomorrow's linux-next. Could you please report if it fixes your
> > boot?
>
> Sure, will check tomorrow. Thanks for the update.
>
> We may also consider adding the nand/next branch to kernelci.org
> and catch issues earlier. We can discuss that separately.

If you're testing linux-next that shouldn't help us much (nand/next is
pulled in linux-next already), but maybe it's just about making the
bisection easier for kernelci (less commits to inspect), in which case
that's probably a good idea. You might also want to add mtd/next,
spi-nor/next and cfi/next so the entire MTD subsystem gets tested.

  Last update: 2020-06-18 16:34    [W:0.042 / U:2.068 seconds]