SubjectRe: Query regarding pseudo nmi support on GIC V3 and request_nmi()
Hi Marc,

Thanks a lot for your comments. I will work on exploring how SDEI can be
used for it.

Thanks
Neeraj

--
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a
member of the Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

  Last update: 2020-05-08 18:17    [W:0.059 / U:0.892 seconds]