SubjectRe: [not urgent] ROHM PMIC/Charger IC driver maintenance.
Date
Hello Lee,

On Mon, 2020-05-18 at 11:41 +0100, Lee Jones wrote:
> On Mon, 18 May 2020, Vaittinen, Matti wrote:
>
> > Hello All,
> >
> > In short - I consider adding myself in MAINTAINERs for the ROHM IC
> > drivers I've authored. I would like to get your opinion as
> > subsystem
> > maintainers on the area where these driver belong. If you don't
> > care -
> > then no need to read further :) If you do read, then I would
> > appreciate
> > hearing about your expectations regarding reviews, ACKs etc.
>
> It's fine to add yourself to MAINTAINERS for this purpose.
>
> Either as M (mail-to) or R (designated reviewer) is fine.

Thanks! Appreciate your help. So, if I understand this correctly the
difference between M and R is that M implies the patches go to upstream
via person listed in M. So in my case - as I hope patches to these
drivers are still going to your tree - the R would be more appropriate,
right? M sounds nice though - it's a good letter (says someone whose
name is Matti ;] )

Br,
Matti Vaittinen

  Last update: 2020-05-18 13:43    [W:0.090 / U:0.188 seconds]