SubjectRe: New Wiki URLs?
[adding people + linux-wireless@ ]

Should we assume that the current wireless wiki URLs are more or less
permanent and so update lots of outdated references to them?

I see that the MAINTAINERS file is already updated.

Plus there is a request for redirects @kernel.org.

--
~Randy

  Last update: 2020-05-02 04:43    [W:0.511 / U:0.024 seconds]