SubjectI have just bought and assembled a super cheap SGD$276 brand new AMD Athlon 3000G desktop PC to run pfsense firewall+Snort Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
Subject: I have just bought and assembled a super cheap SGD$276 brand
new AMD Athlon 3000G desktop PC to run pfsense firewall+Snort Intrusion
Prevention System (IPS)

Good morning from Singapore,

4th April 2020 Saturday morning

I have just bought and assembled a super cheap SGD$276 brand new AMD
Athlon 3000G desktop PC to run pfsense firewall community edition
version 2.4.5 and Snort Intrusion Prevention System (IPS).

I have bought all of the following computer parts from a computer shop
at the fifth floor of Sim Lim Square in Singapore at 8:00 PM SGT on 3rd
Apr 2020 Friday. After buying all of the following computer parts, I
hurried home by Grab (SGD$8) and assembled it into a brand new desktop
computer.

[01] AMD Athlon 3000G Processor with Radeon Vega 3 Graphics, 2 cores and
4 threads, 3.5 GHz, SGD$72 ===> SUPER CHEAP PROCESSOR!!!

[02] Asus Prime A320M-K Socket AM4 micro-ATX Motherboard rev 1.02,
SGD$98 ===> SUPER CHEAP MOTHERBOARD!!!

[03] Crucial 4 GB DDR4-2666 288-Pin UDIMM memory, SGD$35

[04] Integrated Graphics Device (IGD) Radeon Vega 3 Graphics, SGD$0

[05] Toshiba 1 Terabytes (TB) 3.5 inch SATAN internal harddisk (existing
part, re-use), SGD$0

***WAN ZONE will be defined on the Gigabit network port on the
motherboard.***

[06] tp-link Gigabit PCI Express x1 Network Adapter TG-3468 (LAN ZONE),
SGD$16

[07] tp-link Gigabit PCI Express x1 Network Adapter TG-3468 (DMZ ZONE)
(existing part, re-use), SGD$0

[08] Headway 929 Full ATX Casing with 500 Watts Switching Power Supply
Unit (PSU), SGD$55

[09] Philips 220S4L LCD Monitor with DVI-D and VGA ports (existing part,
re-use), SGD$0

[10] Novatek Microelectronics Corp. Keyboard (Labtec Ultra Flat
Keyboard) (USB) (existing part, re-use), SGD$0

[11] Elecom Wireless Optical Mouse USB (existing part, re-use), SGD$0

[12] pfSense firewall Community Edition version 2.4.5 (FREE OPEN SOURCE
SOFTWARE), SGD$0

[13] Snort Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) (FREE OPEN SOURCE
SOFTWARE), SGD$0

Grand Total: SGD$276

ISN'T THIS BRAND NEW DESKTOP COMPUTER SUPER CHEAP? I hope I didn't make
a wrong or terrible choice!

The AMD Athlon 3000G processor supports Intel AES New Instructions for
encryption (AES-NI).

If you are interested in learning how to DIY and assemble your own brand
new desktop computer, please follow my Blogger and Wordpress blogs.
Links to my redundant blogs can be found inside my email signature. I
will be uploading all the 28 photos taken with my Huawei Mate 10 Android
smartphone to my redundant blogs to show how I have DIYed and assembled
my brand new AMD Athlon 3000G desktop computer. Stay tuned for the
upcoming photos in the future!

If you are interested in learning how to install and configure pfsense
firewall community edition version 2.4.5 and Snort Intrusion Prevention
System (IPS), please follow my Blogger and Wordpress blogs. Links to my
redundant blogs can be found inside my email signature. I will be
posting detailed steps/instructions and screenshots in my redundant
blogs in the future. Stay tuned for more!

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan (5 Aug
2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

  Last update: 2020-04-04 04:21    [W:0.057 / U:0.072 seconds]